Site Map and Index. Providing whatever service we can for the Northwest Pacific and beyond. Contact us for more information.
the Library. "What happened?" Archive of stuff built by Portland NORML volunteers and other remains of the old site. News and other items of historical interest. Unique articles about the movement in Oregon and the world at the time.
- Need Help?
> involving medical aspects of cannabis? Medical Cannabis Orgs & info; How to become a cannabis-legal patient, if possible, and other relevent resource info.
> due to politics or the same, old, basic hassle? Legal info Laws and legal resources org'd by State and Federal.
Action! "What you can do about it!" Ideas and Resources.
- Outreach; "Want to help?" Tools for Communicating and Engaging. Places to leave your mark, ways to send your message. Letter writing tools.
- ORGANIZATIONs and other Resources. Such as ...
The Monthly NORML Newsletter. For printed news and such, for your Cannabis Law Reform Information and Outreach. This unit works in conjunction with others to provide a hardcopy medium of communication for the cause.
da Biz - Bizness Associations; cannabis friendly Sources for products; potential donors, sponsors and supporters of events or ideas; and, someday, cannabis friendly employment guide (at least tell you who/how to avoid!) This will include Bizness DisAssociation, where we boycott those who support the war or any of it's tentacles.
- Hemp for Victory; Not only should we buy hemp and unilaterally support the biz, but work to get a seed planted in the US of A! > Action; Legis
Media. It's up to us to get the word out. It's up to us to
choose cannabis friendly media and communications.
* Hemp Networking. Hemp Clubs of America - student based, political action. Hemp Car Clubs and Cookoffs. Hemp fashion shows and expositions. Combine education with bizness with voter registration and engagement!
* Need help? Legal info and Liberty resources index. For simple possession or even small grows. Also hassles; ie- opening a hemp store, or patient and doctor rights, even crossing the border with literature!
Comments, questions and suggestions? To communicate ideas, changes or requests for further information about these pages -or- for compliments, complaints or to report broken links with the web site in general, you can eMail the Librarian. Also, feel free to visit the Library Guestbook and leave a note.
... Our undying gratitude to them and their fine staff.
You are visitor # 9843! (since 9/28/2001) Thanx for stopping by. Tell your friends. Tell your enemies! This page ( /libry/index.html ) was last modified on: Saturday, 28-Sep-2002 14:27:02 PDT